- Have you an on going fault with your Baxi boiler?
- Has your Baxi boiler stopped working?
- Have you got a leak?
- Has your heating or hot water stopped working?
- Are you looking for a Baxi boiler service?
Then Call Birmingham Boiler Repairs
For an affordable Baxi repair or service 0780 777 6411 or 0121 647 3668
- A selection of the most common Baxi parts are kept as van stock. So your Baxi boiler could be repaired on the first visit.
- Prices are:
- Call out fee £40
- Repair £75
- Service £50
- Service and repair £95
- Gas safety inspection from £40 for one appliance, £48 for two, £58 for three and £68 for 4 appliances
Before You Call
Try This Helpful Guide:
Check the pressure is 1-1.5 bar
If it is low, then re-pressurise accordingly
Have you got gas?
Check gas is on at meter and boiler and check other gas appliances work.
Is your boiler powered up ?
- Check for any lights on the boiler or fault codes
- Check fuse spur is on …and even change the fuse ,it must be a 3 amp
- Turn on clock and turn up 'room stat'
- Even try a reset on the boiler, it maybe a one off
- And don't forget if it is really cold outside …..check that the plastic condense pipe isn't frozen!! (Check out videos)
Common Baxi Boiler Faults
- Check water pressure on gauge is ample
- Open all radiators fully
- Vent radiators for air
- Check valves on boiler underneath are open
- Try a reset on boiler